Calling all driving instructors
Book your place now for the Engage Driving Instructor Seminar. We are holding an informative day for driving instructors to meet, learn and exchange ideas – packed with talks from leading industry figures and we would love you to join us.
Date: Thursday, 27th February 2020 Time: Registration 8:30 – 9:00 event runs until 4pm
Venue: Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port, CH66 2AL
Tickets: £50 (including 2020 Engage Driving scheme registration fees for current members and those that wish to join on the day)
The Engage Driving Instructor Seminar will be a relaxed and informative day where driving instructors from Cheshire, Merseyside and across the UK can meet, exchange ideas and enjoy talks from leading industry and marketing experts, including Mike Jones, of the DVSA Enforcement Team and Lynne Barrie, ADI Trainer & ADINJC Chairman.
The £50 admission price will also include the cost of 2020 registration fees for all instructors currently registered for the Engage Driving scheme. And anybody who registers for the scheme on the day will also get their 2020 fees for free.
Topics our guest speakers will be covering include (more to be confirmed):-
* Your Standards Check – A Normal Lesson, Or A Special Event?
* Marketing Your Driving School
* Common Standards Check Mistakes To Avoid
* What We Wish Drivers Knew
* Banishing Driver Anxiety Guest Speakers will include (more to be confirmed):-
* Mike Jones, DVSA Enforcement Team
* Lynne Barrie, ADI Trainer & ADINJC Chairman
* Gary Reece, Highways England
* Des Payne, British Horse Society
* Ian Edward, New View Consultancy
Book your tickets today via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-engage-driving-instructor-seminar-tickets-84733679717 we look forward to seeing you there.
Please share this event with anyone you know who may be interested too.