Tuesday 6th, Wednesday 7th & Thursday 8th April – 9am / 11am / 1.30pm
WHERE DO THE CYCLE SESSIONS TAKE PLACE:
Sefton Park, Liverpool L17
WHO ARE THE SESSIONS FOR:
Learn To Ride sessions are for children age 7 and upwards. They are FREE for families who live, work or study in Merseyside.
GROUP SESSION INFO & COVID-19 COMPLIANCE:
- Bikes are available to loan, so everyone can take part.
- All training is in small, friendly groups of 6 children and 2 qualified instructors.
- Our instructors have been trained to operate with compliance to current hygiene and social distancing guidelines.
WHEN DO THE CYCLE SESSIONS TAKE PLACE:
- Tuesday 6th April – 9.00am
- Tuesday 6th April – 11.00am
- Tuesday 6th April – 1.30pm
- Wednesday 7th April – 9.00am
- Wednesday 7th April – 11.00am
- Wednesday 7th April – 1.30pm
- Thursday 8th April – 9.00am
- Thursday 8th April – 11.00am
- Thursday 8th April – 1.30pm
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING:
These training sessions are delivered by BikeRight – the national cycle training organisation. Click here for more info or to book a place, you’ll see a table of dates and times. These places fill up fast so book now to avoid disappointment.